Two summonses issued in relation to fatal crash | News
SACO, Maine (AP) - A Maine woman and man are facing liquor violation charges in connection with a fatal car accident that killed a 19-year-old man last spring.
Police say Jacob Marcotte was legally drunk when he crashed his car after attending a graduation party in Saco in June.
Police say Kathleen Ricker, 22, of Saco, who bought the alcohol, was issued a summons this week for furnishing liquor to a minor. Michael Herlihy, 20, of Saco, who hosted the party, was issued a summons for allowing a minor to possess or consume alcohol at his home.
Ricker and Herlihy are scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 1 at York County Superior Court in Alfred.
Upcoming Events near Biddeford - Saco
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.