8th Annual “Run For Cash 5K” | Community Spirit
The 8th Annual Memorial 5K RUN & 3 MILE WALK to benefit the Captain Christopher Scott Cash Scholarship Fund will be taking place on Saturday June 23,2012, rain or shine.
For online registration go to http://www.runforcash.org/. Registration forms can also be printed from the website for mail-in registrations. For more info please call Nancy Kelley at 207-934-2360.
Please join us at 7:45AM at the track for a free Kids FUN RUN (ages 4-10), a 5K Run at 8:30AM and a 3 MILE WALK, which begins at 8:40AM. The 5K Run is officially timed by Yankee Timing Company and is sanctioned by USA Track and Field.
DAY OF REGISTRATION ON SATURDAY IS INSIDE THE OLD ORCHARD BEACH HIGH SCHOOL beginning at 6:30AM until 8:15AM.
For PRE-REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS race packets can be picked up on Friday June 22, 2012 from 10:00AM until 3:00PM at OLD ORCHARD BEACH HIGH SCHOOL. SIGNS WILL BE POSTED ON THE HIGH SCHOOL.
- WELCOME TO ALL MILITARY PARTICIPANTS. MEDALS TO TOP THREE MALE AND FEMALE PARTICIPANTS – ACTIVE, RESERVE OR RETIRED!
- TEAM TROPHIES TO TOP THREE TEAMS!
- CASH PRIZES, MEDAL AWARDS, and POST RAFFLE PRIZES !! FREE T-SHIRTS TO FIRST 500 PARTICIPANTS.
- PLEDGE FORMS CAN BE PRINTED FROM THE WEB SITE – GREAT PRIZES FOR TOP 20 PLEDGE PARTICIPANTS!
- FREE REFRESHMENTS, AWARDS AND FREE RAFFLE AFTER THE EVENT.
Please visit our website http://www.runforcashoob5k.com/ for the Course map and highlights from last years event.
We are looking forward to a FUN FILLED FAMILY RACE DAY!! We hope to see you on JUNE 23, 2012 !