Questions to Ask when Choosing a Home Care Agency | Blogs
Jean, who is 86-years-old, has Alzheimer’s disease. Little by little, her ability to take care of herself and her home has diminished. Her children promised her that she would be able to stay in her own home, but as her condition worsened, the challenges mounted. In order for her to be safe, Jean needed someone nearby at all times. It was an impossible situation for her family, so on the advice of her doctor, they looked into home care agencies. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Biddeford - Saco
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.